2 Nights accommodation
01Dec2018 to 30Mar2019
(Black out period : 16Dec2018 to 4Jan2019 , 29Jan2019 to 10Feb2019)
Extra night must be completed by 30 Mar 2019; Hotel staying period must be completed by 31 Mar 2019
All applicable taxes and fuel surcharge of air ticket are not included. The total will be around HKD600 / per person (Depends on routing & currency exchange rate)
Can stopover in Tokyo/Osaka(after 23Feb2019)/Nagoya for free (Apply for both way)
Including 2 days FREE snowsports equipment rental at Rhythm Japan Niseko Shop (Available for Ski and Snowboard)
Free rental of 3G/4G Pocket WiFi
|Hotel Code||Hotel Name||City||Room Type||Meal||Price HK$|
|AHOK0303||Niseko Northern Resort Annupuri||Niseko||Triple / Twin / Double / Single||Included Breakfast||5,599 up|
|AHOK0304||Hilton Niseko Village||Niseko||Triple / Twin / Double / Single||Included Breakfast||6,299 up|
ANA round trip economy class air ticket between Hong Kong and Hokkaido.
Two nights accommodation at the chosen hotel.
3G/4G Portable WiFi (HK Airport Pick Up) for Japan
2 days FREE snowsports equipment rental at Rhythm Japan Niseko Shop (Available for Ski and Snowboard)
Package price is determined by the first day of check-in at the chosen hotel.
Child between 2-11 years old is generally granted HKD700 discount from the package price provided he/she is accompanied by at least 1 full paying adult and stays in the same itinerary.
In consider of availability of immediate flight connection or local transportation, customers are allowed to stopover in Tokyo/ Osaka/ Nagoya at their own cost. (For hotel accommodation in Tokyo/ Osaka/ Nagoya, customers may refer to our hotel extra night charge for reference.)
All applicable taxes, Hong Kong Airport Security Charge, peak season surcharge and fuel surcharge of air ticket are not included and will be collected at the time of payment.
Travel insurance is not included in the the package price. Please arrange on your own if necessary.
Both outbound and inbound international journeys must apply Hong Kong – Hokkaido route. (transit required at Tokyo or Osaka(after 23Feb2019) or Nagoya, subject to ANA domestic flight availability.
Air ticket is valid for 7 days and booking class code: “L”. Validity cannot be extended.
Stopover at Tokyo or Osaka(after 23Feb2019) or Nagoya is permitted for outbound and/ or inbound journey without charge. (subject to ANA domestic flight availability)
Please refer to ANA SKY WEB for ANA Mileage Club mileage accrual.
Passengers sharing the same room must have the same itinerary throughout the journey.
Special price HKD650 for adding one way domestic sector to any domestic city is not applicable to this package
The equipment is rented by Rhythm Japan Niseko shop
Each traveler including 1 Premium set of ski/snowboard equipment (skis+boots+poles / snowboard+boots)
About Premium Set
- The best brands and the latest models
- Can have a wide selection of new season gear
- Can change equipment to suit condition
- Can swap from ski/snowboard
- Overnight storage
Equipment can be picked up after 3pm the night before the rental period starts and can be kept until 10am the day after the rental period finishes.
Please pick up / return the equipments at the shop
How to access to the shop:
The Shop Located in the Centre of town 50m from Hirafu-zaka traffic lights
From Hilton Niseko Village:
- Rhythm Japan offer a FREE pick up and drop off service.
- Please call to the shop 30mins before you are ready to be picked up.
- Once the shop receive your call, their staff members will provide you with an estimate time of arrival to the hotel.
- Please wait for the pick up at the hotel lobby.
From Niseko Northern Resort Annupuri:
- Please use the Niseko United Shuttle bus service to get to the shop.
- Please take the bus at Niseko Northern Resort, Annupuri station, and get off at Hirafu Intersection. It takes around 36mins.
Holders of the Niseko All Mountain Lift Pass vaild on day of bus ride can board the bus for free.
12 points tickets require 1 point to ride the shuttle.
The bus service is also available at the regular fare for those who do not have a pass.
- Please check the bus service details and time table by the webpage:
- Address: 190-1 Aza-yamada Kutchan-cho Abuta-gun, Hokkaido Japan 044-0081
- Contact no.: +81 136 23 0164
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Opening hours: 8:00am-10pm | 7 Days | Year-round
Present a printed voucher for device pick up
The voucher is only applicable for the package departure date and return date
Pick up and drop off location: Hong Kong International Airport service counter: Counter A16,Terminal 1 Arrival Hall (24-hour service daily)
Pick Up Process:
- Present your printed voucher at the Airport Service Counter
- Pay the HKD1000 deposit by credit card
- Receive the pocket Wi-Fi device and start surfing
- Midnight flight customers can pick up one day ahead after 8:00pm. If you pick up after 8:00pm, you won’t need to pay for extra rent
- Return the device to the Airport Service Counter
- Pay for any extra days used
- If everything is in order, you’ll be refunded the full HKD1000 deposit
- The counter will charge the rental fee of extra days in original price if it is returned after 11:59pm on the returned date
Maximum connected devices: 5
Speed: Unlimited for first 1GB data (limit of 256Kbps beyond 1GB)
Battery life: Approximately 4-6 hours after full charged
Data: Unlimited data
Network carriers: Softbank/KDDI/AU/docomo