1 Night accommodation
Departure period: 01 Sep 2018 – 15 Dec 2018
Extra night must be completed by 15 Dec 2018; Hotel staying period must be completed by 16 Dec 2018.
Tokyo Hana Kimono Experience 1 Day Package (1 set per person)
※Please inform the Date of use and time when making reservation
Free rental of 3G/4G Pocket WiFi (1 device per room)
All applicable taxes and fuel surcharge of air ticket are not included. The total will be around HKD600 / per person. (Depends on routing & currency exchange rate)
Peak Season Surcharge: 28-29 Sep 2018
Adult HKD850 Child HKD650
|Hotel Code||Hotel Name||City||Room Type||Meal||Price HK$|
|ATYO0204||Shinjuku Prince Hotel||Shinjuku||Twin/ Double /Single||Included Breakfast||3,699 up|
|ATYO0103||Sunshine City Prince Hotel||Ikebukuro||Semi-Twin/ Semi-Double /Twin /Triple||Included Breakfast||3,399 up|
ANA round trip economy class air ticket between Hong Kong and Tokyo.
One night accommodation at the chosen hotel with daily breakfast
Tokyo Hana Kimono Experience 1 Day Package (1 person with 1 set)
3G/4G Portable WiFi (HK Airport Pick Up) for Japan
Package price is determined by the first day of check-in at the chosen hotel.
Child between 2-11 years old is generally granted HK$700 discount from the package price, provided he/she is accompanied by at least 1 full paying adult and stays in the same itinerary.
※If the Child applicable the Children’s Kimono plan , can enjoy an additional HK$200 discount.
For additional hotel accomodation in Tokyo, customers may refer to our hotel extra night charge for reference.
All applicable taxes, Hong Kong Airport Security Charge (The air ticket issued on or after 1st May 2017), peak season surcharge and fuel surcharge of air ticket are not included and will be collected at the time of payment.
Travel insurance is not included in the the package price. Please arrange on your own if necessary.
Can select from over hundreds of patterns and colors to suit your personal style Kimono.
Also can get quality services and dressing assistance from the friendly and experienced staff.
- 1 kimono, Undergarment , White toe socks , Obi belt , Bag and Sandals
- ※Children’s Kimono applicable to children age 3 or above, if children exceeding the heights as below must book adult packages.
- ※Please fill in the child’s height in remarks of booking hotel’s page when make reservation. In order to reserve the appropriate kimono size for child.
- Child’s size : Boys: Height of 100-110cm, Girls: Height of 100-140cm
Flow of experience：
- Arrive at kimono rental store (Opening hours：9:00 AM – 6:00 PM）
- Kimono & accessories selection (10 minutes)
- Dress Up（15 minutes）
- Hair styling and make up (15 minutes) (optional)
- Walk through tokyo with dress in kimono
- Please return the kimonos by 5:30pm (Japan Local Time) to the shop
- It is not recommended for pregnant women to participate in this activity
- You may deposit your personal belongings at the store but please carry your valuables with you at all times
- Ask the store staff about other services you can avail of for an extra fee, such as professional photography to add some spice to your activity
- Please select your preferred time at the time of booking. Please be on time, otherwise you may not able to be served immediately
- All rentals must be returned by 5:30pm. A surcharge of JPY1,500 (exclusive of tax) will be charged for late return
- Please return the kimono without any damages. A fee of JPY10,000 (exclusive of tax) will be charged for any tears, permanent stains, missing pieces, burns, or others spotted upon return
How To Use：
- Please present a printed voucher for this activity, Voucher is only valid on your selected date and time
HANA Kimono Rental
- Address : 2-20-8 Kaminarimon, Taitō-ku, Tōkyō-to 111-0034, Japan
- Opening Hours : 9:00am-6:00pm, daily
- Access:2 min walk from Ginza Line Asakusa Station Exit 4 or Asakusa Line Kawaramachi Station Exit 1A
One WiFi device per Room
Present a printed voucher for device pick up
The voucher is only applicable for the package departure date and return date
Pick up and drop off location: Hong Kong International Airport service counter: Counter A16,Terminal 1 Arrival Hall (24-hour service daily)
Pick Up Process:
- Present your printed voucher at the Airport Service Counter
- Pay the HKD1000 deposit per device by credit card
- Receive the pocket Wi-Fi device and start surfing
- Midnight flight customers can pick up one day ahead after 8:00pm, no extra fee is required. But if you pick up before 8:00pm, you need to pay extra 1 day rental fee and HK$200 adminstration fee
- Return the device to the Airport Service Counter
- Pay for any extra days used
- If everything is in order, you’ll be refunded the full HKD1000 deposit
- The counter will charge the rental fee of extra days in original price if it is returned after 11:59pm on the returned date
Maximum connected devices: 5
Speed: Unlimited for first 1GB data (limit of 256Kbps beyond 1GB)
Battery life: Approximately 4-6 hours after full charged.
Data: Unlimited data
Network carriers: Softbank/KDDI/AU/docomo
Outbound and Inbound flight must apply Hong Kong – Tokyo route only.
Air ticket is valid for 7 days and booking class code: “L-International”, validity cannot be extended.
Please refer to ANA SKY WEB for ANA Mileage Club mileage accrual:
Passengers sharing the same room must have the same itinerary throughout the journey.
Special price HKD650 for adding one way domestic sector to any domestic city is not applicable to this package.