2 Nights accommodations in Luxury Hotel
Departure period: 18 February 2019 to 16 June 2019
Extra night must be completed by 16 Jun 2019; Hotel staying period must be completed by 17 Jun 2019
Private Car transfer from Narita/Haneda airport to the hotel
Free rental of 3G/4G Pocket WiFi (1 device per room)
All applicable taxes and fuel surcharge of air ticket are not included. The total will be around HKD1000 / per person (Depends on routing & currency exchange rate)
Peak Season Surcharge:
4-5 Apr 2019, 1 May 2019, 10-12 May 2019, 6-7 Jun 2019
Adult HKD1100 Child HKD830
18-21 Apr 2019
Adult HKD1950 Child HKD1470
Consecutive stay is required
The selections of NH860 and NH859 are not included in this package
|Hotel Code||Hotel Name||City||Room Type||Meal||Price HK$|
|PTYO1701||The Peninsula Tokyo – Premium room / Deluxe room||Marunouchi||Twin / Double / Single||Included Breakfast||14,099 up|
|PTYO1706||Imperial Hotel – Main Building Imperial Floor||Ginza||Triple / Twin / Double / Single||Included Breakfast||13,199 up|
|PTYO1502||The Ritz-Carlton Tokyo Club Deluxe Room||Roppongi||Triple / Twin / Double / Single||Included Breakfast||13,399 up|
ANA round trip BUSINESS class air ticket between Hong Kong and Tokyo. (The selections of NH860 and NH859 are not included in this package)
Two nights’ accommodation at the chosen hotel with daily breakfast.
(Consecutive stay in Same Hotel is REQUIRED)
*Triple: Twin Beds + Extra Bed
Private car transfer from Narita/Haneda airport to the hotel
3G/4G Portable WiFi (HK Airport Pick Up) for Japan (1 device per room)
Package price is determined by the first day of check-in at the chosen hotel.
Child between 2-11 years old is generally granted HKD700 discount from the package price provided he/she is accompanied by at least 1 full paying adult and stays in the same itinerary.
For additional hotel accommodation, customers may refer to our hotel extra night charge for reference.
All applicable taxes, Hong Kong Airport Security Charge, peak season surcharge and fuel surcharge of air ticket are not included and will be collected at the time of payment.
Travel insurance is not included in the the package price. Please arrange on your own if necessary.
One WiFi device per Room
Present a printed voucher for device pick up
The voucher is only applicable for the package departure date and return date
Pick up and drop off location: Hong Kong International Airport service counter: Counter A16,Terminal 1 Arrival Hall (24-hour service daily).
Pick Up Process:
- Present your printed voucher at the Airport Service Counter
- Pay the HKD1000 deposit per device by credit card
- Receive the pocket Wi-Fi device and start surfing
- Midnight flight customers can pick up one day ahead after 8:00pm, no extra fee is required. But if you pick up before 8:00pm, you need to pay extra 1 day rental fee and HK$200 administration fee
- Return the device to the Airport Service Counter
- Pay for any extra days used
- If everything is in order, you’ll be refunded the full HKD1000 deposit
- The counter will charge the rental fee of extra days in original price if it is returned after 11:59pm on the returned date
Maximum connected devices: 5
Speed: Unlimited for first 1GB data (limit of 256Kbps beyond 1GB)
Battery life: Approximately 4-6 hours after full charged.
Data: Unlimited data
Network carriers: Softbank/KDDI/AU/docomo
One way transfer from Narita Airport or Haneda Airport to the hotel
- Assistance with luggage at airport and hotel
- Fuel, highway, and parking fee costs
- Professional driver and pick up service
- 7 Seater: Recommended party size: 5 passengers and 5 pieces of 28″ luggage; but can fit groups of up to 6 with 4 pieces of 24″ luggage
- 10 Seater: Can fit up to 9 passengers and 9 pieces of 28″ luggage(Under the same booking number, reserve 2 rooms or above and total have more than 5 passengers can request to book one 10 Seater or two 7 Seater))
- Please feel free to contact our customer service if you have any questions about choosing the vehicle
- Please turn on your phone and keep it available so that the local operator could contact with you when needed. If any miscommunication resulting no use of the car transfer service, there will be no refunded.
- Note：Driver can only speak in Chinese and Japanese, if Japanese driver was assigned, the land operator will provide the interpreter service.
- Note：No Baby/Child Car seat will be provided.
- If luggage exceed the maximum capacity of the vehicle, the driver has the right to reject the booking and no refund will be issued
- According to the local regulation, Child or baby are counted into the total number of passengers. Please provide the accurate information, if the number of passenger exceed the maximum capacity of the vehicle, the driver has the right to reject the booking and no refund will be issued.
Pick Up Information:
- For the arrival service, your driver will pick you up at the T1 exit lobby, T2 exit lobby, T3 exit lobby or at an appointed location within the airport. If you cannot find the driver, please call the local operator (telephone number on the voucher). The waiting time is 90min after landing
- The local operator will update the car arrangement to you 1 day earlier than the pick up date (or 3 hours earlier at the latest)
- You can reach out the customer service for any further information
How to Use:
- The voucher is valid only on the date and time specified
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity
- The contact details indicated on the voucher is for transfer service related concerns only. If you have other inquiries, please contact the customer service
Return from Nagoya or Osaka to Hong Kong is permitted without charge. (Domestic flight in between is not included in the package)
Air ticket is valid for 17 days and booking class code: “P”.
Please refer to ANA SKY WEB for ANA Mileage Club mileage accrual:
Passengers sharing the same room must have the same itinerary throughout the journey.
Passengers can pay HKD650 (per person, child same price as adult) for adding one-way domestic sector (economic class) to any domestic city.
A maximum of two domestic sectors is allowed (transit required at Tokyo or Osaka or Nagoya).
For international business class sector (booking class code: P), domestic sector booking class code: “Y”.
The selections of NH860 and NH859 are not included in this package.